2023 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3460FLLength: 37' 11" | Slide-outs: 5 | Sleeps: 6 | Dry Weight: 13,478 lbs
Voyager Price $143,611Only $672 / Bi-weekly o.a.c.
Voyager Price $143,611Only $672 / Bi-weekly o.a.c.
- Solar Prep
- Bedroom TV
- Electric Fireplace
- Convection Microwave
- 12Volt Tank Heaters
- Upgraded Cooper H-Rated Tires
- 15KBtu Second Air Conditioner
- 20 Cu. Ft. 12V Refrigerator
- 330W Solar Panel, 50 Amp Controller, Bluetooth Module and Two (2) Dock Ports)
- Solar Plus Package: One Additional 330W Solar Panel & 2000W Inverter
- 2nd Patio Awning
- SafeRide RV Roadside Assistance
- 6 Point Auto Leveling
- King Bed Upgrade
- Heat Pump A/C
- Dual Pane Windows
- 7K Axle w/ ABS Brakes
- CSA (Canadian Standards)
- Solitude S-Class Residenial Living Package: LED Smart TV in Living Area, Rockford Fosgate Stereo Ent. System w/ HDMI and App Controls, Exterior Speakers, Night Stands with USB Ports, Bedside 110-Volt Outlets (2), Keyed Alike (One Key For All Entry and Baggage Doors), SolidStep Quad Entry Steps, Stealth A/C System (Dual AC's w/Racetrack Ducting), Roller Shade Window Coverings, Congoleum Flooring w/3-Year Warranty, Hallway Handrail, Recessed LED Ceiling Lighting, Interior LED Accent Lighting, Hardwood Cabinet Doors, Theatre Seating (Includes Power Reclining seat), Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed Sofa, Smoke Detector, LP Alarm, Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Solid Surface Countertops & Sink Covers, Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink.
- Solitude S-Class Peace of Mind Package: Exterior Cable/Satellite Plug-In, MORryde CRE3000 Suspension System, Self Adjusting Brakes, 17.5" Spare Tire (Undermount), Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting, Sewer Hose Storage Area, Kitchen 12-Volt High Power MaxxAir Fan with Rain Sensor, Washer/Dryer Prep, Easy Clean Solid Surface Steps.
- Peace of Mind Package: Exterior Cable/Satellite Plug-In, MORryde CRE3000 Suspension System, Self Adjusting Brakes, 17.5" Spare Tire (Undermount), Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting, Sewer Hose Storage Area, Kitchen 12-Volt High Power MaxxAir Fan with Rain Sensor, Washer/Dryer Prep, Easy Clean Solid Surface Steps
- Weather-Tek Package: 35k BTU High Capacity Furnace, Fully Enclosed Underbelly w/ Heated Tanks and Storage, Attic Vent, High Capacity Heat Ducts, All-In-One Enclosed and Heated Utility Center
- Full Propane
- New Battery
- No Dealer Fees!
- 10% off all Parts and Accessories for the LIFETIME of your Voyager RV Ownership
- 10-Day No Hassle Exchange Privilege (conditions apply & n/a if purchase includes a trade-in)
- 20% off all Service Maintenance & Repair work for the LIFETIME of your Voyager RV Ownership
- All RVs will be in "Ready To Camp" Condition - Full Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Brand New 12V Deep Cycle RV Battery Installed (New & Used Towables)
- Complete Detailing of the RV Interior and Exterior at our 5-Bay Detailing Centre
- Exclusive 3-for-1 Stay at Holiday Park 5-Star RV Resort
- Free $150 Gift Certificate for our Parts & Accessories Store (with RV purchase)
- Free Yearly Roof Inspections (Let us help protect your investment year after year)
- In Person or Video Orientation guiding you through your newly purchased RV
- Full Propane System Inspection & BC Safety Certification Decal - FREE
- Full Propane Tanks
- No Surprises, NO Added Fees! (Fees of up to $700 at other dealers)
- One Free Service Call Fee (Within first 365 Days $125 Max)
Values are an approximation according to the manufacturer's brochure - certain installed options may change these specifications.
|Approx. Dry Weight as built||13478lbs.|
|Approx. Hitch Weight||3125lbs.|
|Number of Slides||5|
|Dual Pane Windows||Dual Pane|
|Interior Color||Stone Interior|
|Bed Layout||Walk Around|
|Dinnete Type||Free Standing|
Videos for this unit.
Please Note: Interior and Exterior colors, and/or features & options may differ slightly from our in-stock models.
|RV Type:||5th Wheels|
|Interior Color:||Stone Interior|
Thanks for making the repair happen, and IAN was a great guy, very nice. It is an excellent service VOYAGER provides. It was nice to have hot water and a shower again!
Thanks so much.Glenn & Linda J.
We purchased our used (new to us) Surveyor Select from Voyager RV. Sales team was amazing, super friendly and knowledgeable. On the day we picked up our travel trailer the finance was smooth and easy. The service department gave us a detailed orientation and even setup my equalizer hitch an no extra cost. Ward Fraser was was amazing, he took the time to give us information on campgrounds in our be ...Don & Shari C.
There are very few companies that truly "walk the talk" when it comes to providing the best possible customer service to their clients. Well, I can say without any reservations whatsoever, Voyager RV is truly a company that takes pride in providing the best possible experience to their clients. We recently purchased our second trailer from Voyager RV, a 2016 40' Grand Design 5th wheel. Both times ...Randy & Colleen
Our buying experience From Voyager RV was nothing short of exceptional. As this was our first RV purchase we put allot of effort into researching Travel trailers and decided on Grand design Imagine. Ryan Serwa helped us to locate the floor plan we didn’t know we wanted, until we saw it in person the 22MLE XLS. From start to finish Ryan has had our Best interest as a family in mind and was Genuin ...Graham K.
Just a quick note to thank you and all the wonderful staff at Voyager, for making the purchase such a smooth and effortless transaction. We are very happy with our new Jayco trailer, and the incredible Voyager RV service. You all indeed made it “worth the trip” from Alberta . Thanks very much for everything Mike!Mike H.
My husband Rick & I want to send our heartfelt thanks to Voyager RV for making our Northern Lite camper purchase such a wonderful experience. All of your staff are exceptional. We want to especially thank Jason Bouchard who really went above and beyond to help us. He answered all of our many questions quickly and clearly, was always patient, kind and knowledgeable. The amount of time he spent (ev ...Elaine & Rick H.
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Voyager RV for an phenomenal experience in buying my 2017 Pleasure Way Van. My sales representative Mike Ruscheinsky did an outstanding job, easy and pressure free to deal with, answering all my questions, concerns and even providing me with a "Homemade Video: of the unit. The Voyager RV team was so professional and accommodating in particular Lloy ...Tim M.
Recently purchased Grand Design Reflection trailer. Dealt with Mike Ruscheinsky. He was very professional, knew his product and answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend him to anyone. The technician that attached the towing hitch also was very professional, personable and was thorough in the information he provided. All in all two real good people to deal with. This was our second ...Harvey & Karen C.
Just wanted to give a huge thank-you to the entire staff at Voyager RV Winfield, truly a great team that compliment each other. Jordie delivered on everything he said he would and more, definitely went the extra mile. The finance crew was great and very efficient, even at our little meeting at Dollarama, LOL. We had our 5th wheel delivered without a hitch. Amazing skills to get our 41' unit in a t ...Lisa & Rob J.
Dave and I just want to thank you and all the others in your department for the exceptional service we received last Tuesday July 9. Not only did we have some warranty work, a solar panel and a fantastic fan installed before we arrived but you worked in the time to add the hood for fan while we waited. Furthermore, your service department went above and beyond, fixing the equalizer bars so they hu ...Susan & Dave
You all have definitely exceeded our expectations. We have never experienced such a great group of people under one roof. Ryan right from the day we stepped on the lot was attentive, respectful, very quick to respond even on his day off and best of all had a great sense of humour, Sheila and Cindy were both so helpful and also provided us prompt and knowledgeable service. Gord who provided us with ...Ron & Betty
Good Day Mr Friesen, My name is John S. and along with my wife, Bonnie S. we just wanted to drop a line to you to provide some feedback from our experiences at Voyager RV. I am a firm believer that if a business does a bad job, they should be made aware of it, also, if a business goes above and beyond when dealing with their customers, these points should also be brought forward. So, allow me to ...John & Bonnie S.
Jordie listened to our requirement and budget and showed us exactly what we asked for. During negotiations He made us feel like we were in partnership with Voyager rather than a we/them situation. Great to deal with. At pickup of our R.V. the orientation was good and the service tech was exceptional. It was great to have the trailer properly set up to the truck (hitch high, break away switch and h ...Bryon & Deb H.
CANNOT EXPRESS HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE. JASON & THE TECH WERE AMAZING AT EXPLAINING THINGS.
THE TEAM IS GREAT! BEST EXPERIENCE HE EVER HAD! John H.
The Voyager technicians were very knowledgeable and professional with us. They took the extra time and made sure we were 100% satisfied. They even followed up the next day to make sure all was OK. They went the extra mile and requested on our behalf a refund for the hot water part and time spent on it. We are proud to own a Lance trailer and show the product. Thank you again for your attention and ...Lyne & André
Recently we purchased an RV from your organization and we certainly wish to express our appreciation for the professionalism and excellence of the Voyager RV personnel. That includes you as you contacted us almost immediately after we enquired about an RV offering any assistance that we might need. The courtesy of this contact left us with a favourable feeling about Voyager RV. Thank you. From ...Mike & Linda
Thanks for the call and setting things up for an appointment so quickly. Its no wonder you guys won Gold in the Best of Kelowna rankings (I voted for you too!) - always top drawer service right from the purchase experience through the service assistance. Have a great week,Tom
I bought a 750 HS from Mike R. at Voyager site unseen based on some phone calls and emails. I drove from Vancouver Island and picked up the perfect camper for my needs. The staff were amazing and I am so appreciative of the help and service. This camper gives me a level of freedom I absolutely love having , going to the bush with my dogs. They did some aftermarket modifications to the unit based o ...Jonahs F.
Just a note of thanks for the great service and the experience including airport pick up. We are very happy with our new Class C. Please let Sheila know how much we appreciate her professionalism and help getting us through the paper work -most important part right. Thank you Voyager RVNeil & Dorothy A.
6 Similar RVs
Browse through similar RVs from our current inventory.