2023 Winnebago Revel 44E 4WDLength: 19' 7" | Slide-outs: 0 | Sleeps: 3
- '22 Mercedes Chassis
- Inflatable Cab Bed
- Lithium Battery Upgrade - 320Amp Hr
- Pewter Wood Finish W/Intrepid Interior
- Selenite Exterior
- '22 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Chassis
- 3.0L 6-cylinder, 188-hp, turbo-diesel engine
- 7G-Tronic automatic transmission
- 220-amp. alternator
- On-demand 4WD w/Hi/Lo range
- Electronic stability and traction control
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Trailer Hitch 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin wiring connector
- Air Conditioning
- Canadian Chassis
- CSA Standards
- Spare Tire
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System w/10.25" screen and rear camera
- Adaptive cruise control
- Mirrors w/pivoting arms and defrost
- Power windows
- Folding privacy screens for cab door windows
- Keyless entry w/remote
- Rain sensor automatic light and wiper operation
- High beam assist
- Brake assist
- LED ceiling lights w/dimmer switch
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted Dual-pane Euro acrylic windows
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan w/rain cover
- Systems monitor panel
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Single burner induction range top
- 2.5 cu. ft. compressor driven refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink w/folding faucet and glass cover
- Pull-up dinette table
- 31" X 26" Wet Bath
- Swiveling cassette toilet
- Power Lift Bed
- 140-cu. ft. under-bed storage w/six removable cargo tie-down anchors
- Side screen door w/magnetic closure system
- Rear screen door w/blackout panel
- Powered patio awning
- Running boards w/ground effect lighting and rubber trim
- Movable ladder
- Luggage Rack
- Fold-down exterior table
- Hydronic Heating System w/digital thermostat
- (2) 125-amp-hour Lithium ion batteries w/dedicated second alternator to charge system
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Dual-battery charge system
- Solar panel/battery charger
- 2,000 watt AC/DC inverter
- Winterization Package
- Insulated/heated gray water holding tank
- Insulated/heated fresh water tank
- $1000 Discount on Extended Warranty of Choice
- $250 Parts Store Gift Certificate (Replaces any other GC offers)
- 10-Day No Hassle Exchange Privilege (conditions apply & n/a if purchase includes a trade-in)
- 15% Off Parts, and 25% off all Service at Voyager RV, for as long as you own your new motorhome
- 5 Nights Camping at Your Choice of Campground ($300 max, Valid for 1st Year)
- All RVs will be in "Ready To Camp" Condition - Full Pre-Delivery Inspections
- Complete Detailing of the RV Interior and Exterior at our 5-Bay Detailing Centre
- Complete Orientation and 1 Free Re-Orientation as Required
- Exclusive 3-for-1 Stay at Holiday Park 5-Star RV Resort
- Free 1-Year Roadside Assistance with any New or Used Motorized RV Purchase
- Free Yearly Roof Inspections (Let us help protect your investment year after year)
- Full Propane System Inspection & BC Safety Certification Decal - FREE
- Full Propane Tanks
- Full Tank of Fuel
- No Surprises, NO Added Fees! (Fees of up to $700 at other dealers)
- One Free Service Call Fee (Within first 365 Days $125 Max)
Values are an approximation according to the manufacturer's brochure - certain installed options may change these specifications.
|Approx. Dry Weight as built||N/A|
|Approx. Hitch Weight||N/A|
|Number of Slides||0|
|Dual Pane Windows||Dual Pane|
|Interior Color||Pewter/Intrepid Interior|
|Bed Layout||Not Walk Around|
|Bed Description||Rear bed (width x length) - 79 x 49|
|Dinnete Type||Sofa with Table|
|Engine||3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel|
|Chassis Make||2022 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter|
Videos for this unit.
Please Note: Interior and Exterior colors, and/or features & options may differ slightly from our in-stock models.
|RV Type:||Class B+ & Vans|
|Interior Color:||Pewter/Intrepid Interior|
Just wanted to give a huge thank-you to the entire staff at Voyager RV Winfield, truly a great team that compliment each other. Jordie delivered on everything he said he would and more, definitely went the extra mile. The finance crew was great and very efficient, even at our little meeting at Dollarama, LOL. We had our 5th wheel delivered without a hitch. Amazing skills to get our 41' unit in a t ...Lisa & Rob J.
Recently we purchased an RV from your organization and we certainly wish to express our appreciation for the professionalism and excellence of the Voyager RV personnel. That includes you as you contacted us almost immediately after we enquired about an RV offering any assistance that we might need. The courtesy of this contact left us with a favourable feeling about Voyager RV. Thank you. From ...Mike & Linda
There are very few companies that truly "walk the talk" when it comes to providing the best possible customer service to their clients. Well, I can say without any reservations whatsoever, Voyager RV is truly a company that takes pride in providing the best possible experience to their clients. We recently purchased our second trailer from Voyager RV, a 2016 40' Grand Design 5th wheel. Both times ...Randy & Colleen
The Voyager technicians were very knowledgeable and professional with us. They took the extra time and made sure we were 100% satisfied. They even followed up the next day to make sure all was OK. They went the extra mile and requested on our behalf a refund for the hot water part and time spent on it. We are proud to own a Lance trailer and show the product. Thank you again for your attention and ...Lyne & André
We purchased our used (new to us) Surveyor Select from Voyager RV. Sales team was amazing, super friendly and knowledgeable. On the day we picked up our travel trailer the finance was smooth and easy. The service department gave us a detailed orientation and even setup my equalizer hitch an no extra cost. Ward Fraser was was amazing, he took the time to give us information on campgrounds in our be ...Don & Shari C.
Just a quick note to thank you and all the wonderful staff at Voyager, for making the purchase such a smooth and effortless transaction. We are very happy with our new Jayco trailer, and the incredible Voyager RV service. You all indeed made it “worth the trip” from Alberta . Thanks very much for everything Mike!Mike H.
Our buying experience From Voyager RV was nothing short of exceptional. As this was our first RV purchase we put allot of effort into researching Travel trailers and decided on Grand design Imagine. Ryan Serwa helped us to locate the floor plan we didn’t know we wanted, until we saw it in person the 22MLE XLS. From start to finish Ryan has had our Best interest as a family in mind and was Genuin ...Graham K.
My husband Rick & I want to send our heartfelt thanks to Voyager RV for making our Northern Lite camper purchase such a wonderful experience. All of your staff are exceptional. We want to especially thank Jason Bouchard who really went above and beyond to help us. He answered all of our many questions quickly and clearly, was always patient, kind and knowledgeable. The amount of time he spent (ev ...Elaine & Rick H.
Just a note of thanks for the great service and the experience including airport pick up. We are very happy with our new Class C. Please let Sheila know how much we appreciate her professionalism and help getting us through the paper work -most important part right. Thank you Voyager RVNeil & Dorothy A.
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Voyager RV for an phenomenal experience in buying my 2017 Pleasure Way Van. My sales representative Mike Ruscheinsky did an outstanding job, easy and pressure free to deal with, answering all my questions, concerns and even providing me with a "Homemade Video: of the unit. The Voyager RV team was so professional and accommodating in particular Lloy ...Tim M.
I bought a 750 HS from Mike R. at Voyager site unseen based on some phone calls and emails. I drove from Vancouver Island and picked up the perfect camper for my needs. The staff were amazing and I am so appreciative of the help and service. This camper gives me a level of freedom I absolutely love having , going to the bush with my dogs. They did some aftermarket modifications to the unit based o ...Jonahs F.
You all have definitely exceeded our expectations. We have never experienced such a great group of people under one roof. Ryan right from the day we stepped on the lot was attentive, respectful, very quick to respond even on his day off and best of all had a great sense of humour, Sheila and Cindy were both so helpful and also provided us prompt and knowledgeable service. Gord who provided us with ...Ron & Betty
Thanks for making the repair happen, and IAN was a great guy, very nice. It is an excellent service VOYAGER provides. It was nice to have hot water and a shower again!
Thanks so much.Glenn & Linda J.
Thanks for the call and setting things up for an appointment so quickly. Its no wonder you guys won Gold in the Best of Kelowna rankings (I voted for you too!) - always top drawer service right from the purchase experience through the service assistance. Have a great week,Tom
Jordie listened to our requirement and budget and showed us exactly what we asked for. During negotiations He made us feel like we were in partnership with Voyager rather than a we/them situation. Great to deal with. At pickup of our R.V. the orientation was good and the service tech was exceptional. It was great to have the trailer properly set up to the truck (hitch high, break away switch and h ...Bryon & Deb H.
Dave and I just want to thank you and all the others in your department for the exceptional service we received last Tuesday July 9. Not only did we have some warranty work, a solar panel and a fantastic fan installed before we arrived but you worked in the time to add the hood for fan while we waited. Furthermore, your service department went above and beyond, fixing the equalizer bars so they hu ...Susan & Dave
Good Day Mr Friesen, My name is John S. and along with my wife, Bonnie S. we just wanted to drop a line to you to provide some feedback from our experiences at Voyager RV. I am a firm believer that if a business does a bad job, they should be made aware of it, also, if a business goes above and beyond when dealing with their customers, these points should also be brought forward. So, allow me to ...John & Bonnie S.
CANNOT EXPRESS HIGHLY ENOUGH ABOUT THE SERVICE. JASON & THE TECH WERE AMAZING AT EXPLAINING THINGS.
THE TEAM IS GREAT! BEST EXPERIENCE HE EVER HAD! John H.
Recently purchased Grand Design Reflection trailer. Dealt with Mike Ruscheinsky. He was very professional, knew his product and answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend him to anyone. The technician that attached the towing hitch also was very professional, personable and was thorough in the information he provided. All in all two real good people to deal with. This was our second ...Harvey & Karen C.
7 Similar RVs
Browse through similar RVs from our current inventory.